A Flexible Instructional Day (FID) is a home learning option to be used as an alternate approach to delivering instruction if a circumstance arises that prevents instruction in a customary manner, such as inclement weather, poor road conditions, or an issue with a school building, etc. Parents/Guardians and students will be notified of a FID via Skyward, automated call and our district website.
- All classes will meet remotely via Google Meet links which are found on student's Google Classroom pages.
- Assignments and other relevant information will be exchanged via Google Classroom
- Students will be expected to attend all classes and are responsible for completing all assignments
- HOMEROOM ATTENDANCE will be taken via a Google Meet and recorded in Skyward
- In the event of a power failure students should complete their paper FID packets
DEW students will follow the FID schedule found in the link section below.