When a student is absent (excused), a homework assignment request must be made by parents through the main office secretary. At least one day (24 hours) prior notice should be given for teachers to gather all materials requested.
- It is recommended not requesting homework if a student is out for only one day, as he/she will have one day to make-up the missed assignment(s).
- Student homework assignments can be located on the D.E.W Edline site, as teachers update this section on a regular basis. If you should need a parental access code, please visit the Technology section on the Montour School District home page, and select Edline Information.
- If a student is going to be absent for several days, parental requests for homework must be directed to the main office secretary. The secretary will then communicate with your child's teacher(s). Teachers will submit assignments to the main office within 24 hours of the request. Parents may pick up assignments in the main office during regular school hours. It is not necessary to contact the office secretary if parents are able to obtain homework from Edline.
- If specific questions arise regarding homework, it is encouraged emailing individual teachers directly.
- Parents are permitted to check-in through the main office and obtain student's books from their locker between the hours of 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- After returning to school, students will have equal number of days absent to make-up schoolwork.